Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

So sorry

That I haven't had a chance to update. Jenna, our friend Maureen and I are about 15 minutes from catching a taxi to the train station to buy tickets to Rotterdam, then onward to Paris. We're staying in hostels tonight so unsure whether we'll have internet at all this weekend (but I imagine we will be able to find it).

Not too much has happened and I'll be sure to make an extensive post when I can. Mostly we've been around The Hague save for one night when we went to Antwerp, Belgium for dinner. We're looking forward to France and a quite a few people who are also going to Paris speak French so we might not be completely lost. We're in a good location and are excited to do a lot!

Vaarwel, Den Haag! We shall truly miss you (but not the torrential downpour that has been today)

No comments:

Post a Comment